Guidelines for Ordering of "Craft Products and Prints".
Updating on February 15th, 2003
* Please note that all articles placed in this corner are printed matter, not originals. If you want to review Zen art originals, please click here.
* If you find something of interest, please click Order Now. Please give us the ID number of article and also the information requested (your name, address, phone, fax, and e-mail address), plus the shipping and payment method you have selected.
Alternatively, please print out the Order Form for "Products and Prints and send it by fax or regular mail.
* After receiving your order, we will send you an invoice for the article. The dollar price for the final purchase will be calculated on the basis of the exchange rate on the date of receipt of the Order form.
* Please pay by one of the methods described in the Method of Payment section. Upon confirmation of payment, the Zen artwork will be delivered to you immediately. If payment cannot be confirmed within ten days of sending the invoice, we will assume that the order has been cancelled.
*The invoice may include charges for shipping, insurance, handling and bank commissions (in the case of bank transfers for purchases under US$1,000). Exports are not subject to the Value Added Tax; customers in Japan must pay the 5% VAT.
confirming your remittance we will send an e-mail or fax informing you of the
date the article was sent. We will also inform you of the EMS
number of the parcel. This will enable the whereabouts of the parcel on the
* If you experience any difficulties (e.g., the article does not arrive after in the expected delivery times, the parcel is damaged on receipt, etc.), please contact us immediately.
*You must arrange to pay import taxes, duties, and other charges accruing in your home country.
* If the article does not meet with your approval, you may return it to us within ten days. Please inform us before returning any article. After receiving the returned item, we will reimburse you in full, less charges for shipping and handling. Also, please note that the customer will be asked to cover any expenses resulting from damage to the article (including cleaning costs).
*Please fax or e-mail any comments or suggestions to Jikyu-an Zen Art.